lwip-users

[lwip-users] Intern

From: Andrew Lukefahr
Subject: [lwip-users] Intern
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 18:01:22 -0600

Hi,

I'm a senior in electrical and computer engineering at the University of
Missouri.  As I'm on the 4 1/2 year plan, I need to find something to do
this summer.  I've worked with lwip in the past on an academic project,
and I'm really interested in working with embedded networked systems in
general.  So I though I would ask if anyone needs an intern for the
summer?

If there is any interest,  I'll be happy to send a resume.

Thanks

--
Andrew Lukefahr
address@hidden