lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP memory leak problem

From: yueyue papa
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP memory leak problem
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 15:42:57 +0800

Thanks Kieran.

I have another question why lwIP did not give a open API for get the erro reason. I find there is only "sock_set_errno" define, but no
"sock_get_errno" define.

I will contingouse debug why it not block.

Lee

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 11:39 PM, Kieran Mansley <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, 2008-12-05 at 23:21 +0800, yueyue papa wrote:
> I just understand. It is not the memory leak problem.
>
> sock->lastdata = buf = netconn_recv(sock->conn);  <<<=== means no data
> available.
>
> but my socket is a block socket, why it do not block ?

There were lots of reasons why netconn_recv() will return NULL - take a
look at the source for netconn_recv() to see them all.  The sockets
layer tries to set errno to say what the problem is, but if that's not
available to you on your platform then add a bit of debugging in the
code that you quote to print the value of sock->conn->err.  This should
explain what's going on.

Kieran