lwip-users

[lwip-users] memp_malloc is NULL

From: Emmanuel Baguia Jr.
Subject: [lwip-users] memp_malloc is NULL
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 20:18:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

Good day.

The problem last time with my netconn_recv() issue not receiving (blocking), was because the memp_malloc(MEMP_BUF) was not actually allocating space. It is returning NULL value. There is this one forum that is discussing about netconn_recv() blocking. It is somehow referring to process using the same MEMP_BUF and by the time another process is going to use or create another MEMP_BUF, it is not being released by the current process. There is a suggestion to increase the MEMP_NUM_PBUF, but still getting the same NULL value. Am I getting the exact solution here? Or may be miss something that needs to be done?

Thank you very much.