lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] socket memory problem

From: Alain M.
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] socket memory problem
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 14:30:54 -0200

yueyue papa escreveu:
I am using lwIP socket interface. I meet a kind of memory leak.

My question
1. Whether my flow break the lwIP pre-required  condition.
Already answered by Kieran
2. How could I make quick fixed.
As this problems will happen in almost all platforms, including Linux usualy, what I use to do is: make your socket read non blocking with a "small" timeout, on exit make a loop testing for an abort flag and if requested, cleanup and exit the thread, that is a "normal" way of aborting.

Alain