lwip-users

[lwip-users] the question of pppoe netif

From: yangjinwei82
Subject: [lwip-users] the question of pppoe netif
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 18:42:14 +0800 (CST)

Hi all,
This is my first post and I'm new to lwIP. In my application, I'm trying to use PPPoE, but I don't know how to initialize the netif of PPPoE before calling pppOverEthernetOpen(). Can you give me a demo about it?(In contrib,the demo use PPPoS.)
By the way, there is any relation of the netifs of DHCP and PPPoE? Could they use only one netif together?
Thank you for any help.

Younger

网易邮箱,中国第一大电子邮件服务商