lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip stack network adapter

From: Emmanuel Baguia Jr.
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip stack network adapter
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 02:10:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi Simon,

Thank you very much for the informative reponse. I dont know until now about the stability of the win32 port of lwIP. Since I am using it now and found to be useful and working according to my design, I will continue with it. Anyways, I will take a look on some of your approaches on how to deal with the lwip stack network adapter. I think this one is much better:

[..] As you can see, all approaches have a downside, which is why there is no
automatic detection, yet. You could also write the index into a configuration
file, which is parsed when the lwIP process is started.

Again, thank you very much.

Best regards,
Emmanuel