lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: sending data from spartan3 to another

From: devesh
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: sending data from spartan3 to another
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 11:11:34 +0530

Hello Bernhard,

Well I used sizeof(string) instead of strlen, but the problem was - I
got only 4 bytes on receiver side. However, whenever I used some
integer :
 tcp_write(pcb, test, 1024*1024, 0);

I got the ack that 1024 bytes sent.But could not received by receiver end.

I am using XILINX and dont know how to set TCP_SND_BUF?? :(

Ya,my interface(network) is working correctly. And, the bytes are
being lost in such a way:
1. when I sent 24 I got 16.
2. when I sent 16 I got 8

Where are these 8 bytes going? (and these are not zeros)

Thanks,
Devesh.