lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Re: Re: Re: Struggling to build a TCP echo server (Pier

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Re: Re: Re: Struggling to build a TCP echo server (Piero 74)
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 17:19:33 +0100

Chen wrote:
I didn't realize lwIP's default is only one TCP socket, I will try your suggestion
That's not the lwIP default but the value you have in your configuration file (lwipopts.h), which is *not* part of the lwIP distribution. Your file probably comes from Atmel, so it's worth going through all the settings in there to see whether they fit your needs.

Simon