lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Discrepancy in SNMP GET responses

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Discrepancy in SNMP GET responses
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 16:34:25 +0000

On Wed, 2009-02-18 at 11:19 -0400, Jesus Alvarez wrote:
> I got a very prompt response from the net-snmp list on this issue. See the
> details below. Apparently there is a problem handling 32-bit request IDs in
> the lwIP 1.3.0 SNMP agent.

If you could raise a bug on savannah to track this that would be very
helpful.  If you can provide a patch to fix it that would be even better
as I'm not sure how active a developer the original author of the SNMP
code (Christiaan Simons) is.  Leon popped up again recently, and I think
works with Christiaan, so he might be able to comment.

Kieran