lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.3 on LPC2468

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.3 on LPC2468
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 11:12:29 +0100

> Hi,
> I am trying to port the lwIP to run on a LPC2468 without OS using
> Crossworks. I am a bit lost on how to pass on an incoming packet from
> EMAC to ip_input. Has anyone some sample code for the EMAC driver
> functions?

Take a look at what the example win32 port (in contrib module) does when NO_SYS
is set to 1. Basically you have to provide a polling function and call it in
your main loop. When the driver finds a received packet, it has to pass it to
its netif->input function (there is no difference between NO_SYS=1/0 here).

Simon
http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger01