lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] CGI - Porting uIP webserver app (httpd-cgi.c) to lwIP?

From: Ed Sutton
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] CGI - Porting uIP webserver app (httpd-cgi.c) to lwIP?
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 08:44:58 -0600

Hi Gregory,

> Luminary Micro added CGI and SSI to lwip's httpserver_raw. I'm using
> this web server, it's working ok. You can obtain this code from
> http://www.luminarymicro.com/products/software_updates.html , download
> for example SW-EK-LM3S8962-4053 (you must register). The server code
> will be in folder drive:\StellarisWare\third_party\lwip-
> 1.3.0\apps\httpserver_raw. I dont know about licensing in your case, so
> you must consider it.

That looks perfect. The Adam Dunkel version of httpd.c had been modified by
Luminary Micro to offer simple server-side-include (SSI) and Common Gateway
Interface (CGI) capability.  Exactly what I needed for basic setup and status
of my device.  Thank you very much for taking the time to send me this detailed
information!

Best regards,

-Ed