lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] CGI - Porting uIP webserver app (httpd-cgi. c) tolwIP?

From: ncoage
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] CGI - Porting uIP webserver app (httpd-cgi. c) tolwIP?
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 07:24:50 +0100

Hi,

Where is the best place to keep the javascript codes? I tried to keep them in
<head> tag but it didnt work. Am I right that the javascript should be loaded
after the page contents?

BTW: http server modified by Luminary has a restriction in SSI module - length
of the insert string is limited to 255 chars. It's because the tag_insert_len
variable is defined as uint8_t. I'm trying to fix this problem because I want
to insert longer strings on page (list of connections, something like command
netstat on PC).

Regards,
Gregory