lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] netconn/netbuf API

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] netconn/netbuf API
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 20:11:47 +0100

Hans-Erik Floryd wrote:
Is it correct for netbuf_chain to free the tail netbuf? If that one line is removed the code above works fine.

If it is correct behaviour, any ideas how to best use the netconn API to send the message? I have read what documentation I could find on the wiki but there doesn't seem to be much information regarding netconn/netbuf there.
Unfortunately, I cannot help you that uch sice I don't really use the netconn API (maybe Jonathan could say more).

However, from reading the code, netbuf_chain should either call netbuf_delete, use pbuf_cat instead of pbuf_chain or don't call memp_free. Which is right I don't know. Could you file a bug report on savannah to get more attention and prevent this from going unnoticed.

Simon