lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Run Application on linux????

From: Mark Phillips
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Run Application on linux????
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 19:13:10 -0400

Pavel,

I understand your frustration, not getting an answer to your question.

However, it is very difficult to understand what you are asking, because you haven't provided enough detail about what you're actually trying to do.

Linux has its own TCP stack, are you trying to get the LWIP applications to run using that (without going through the LWIP stack)?

Are you trying to use the LWIP stack instead of the built-in Linux stack? (And if so, why?)

Are you trying to evaluate LWIP under Linux, in preparation for running it on some embedded platform?

It would be better if you could explain exactly what you are trying to accomplish. Without this information, I don't think anybody is going to be able to help you.

Pavel Daniel Lopez Castillo wrote:
please someone who can tell me how I can run any aplication on linux????
eg: contrib\apps\httpserver_raw
I'm working on debian