lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] function recv

From: David Empson
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] function recv
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 23:10:36 +1200

"Kieran Mansley" <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks David for such an excellent answer.  I wonder if you could add
this description of using recv() to the wiki?  I know it's not specific
to lwIP, but it's a common question on the mailing list, and your answer
is spot on.

I'd be happy to. After a bit of fiddling (never editied this particular wiki before) I managed to put something together.

http://lwip.wikia.com/wiki/Receiving_data_with_LWIP

It is linked from the Frequently Asked Questions page at the moment, as there doesn't appear to be much in the relevant API documentation pages.

I summarised what to expect with all three APIs.

Everyone should feel free to edit it for correction or clarification, of course.