lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Packet receive in ISR for emac device driver

From: Yann Suisini
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Packet receive in ISR for emac device driver
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 14:09:35 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for you answer !

Yes you're probably right.
Currently I remove the interrupt ISR because it's not as useful as I thought
.
Maybe I'll use it in order to improve the reactivity to received frames in
an RTOS context .
Moreover , after a deep read of the MAC part off the lpc , It seems easy to
use it because the exclusive access to the buffer pointers are managed by
the hardware .
The tricky part for the driver is in fact the RT/TX management of fragmented
packets :)

Yann.