lwip-users

[lwip-users] Ethernet - all packets over 32 dropped

From: bobbyb
Subject: [lwip-users] Ethernet - all packets over 32 dropped
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:10:41 -0700 (PDT)

I have setup ethernet communication using the xps_ll_temac on a virtex 5 and
am using the lwip tcpip stack. Everything works fine when running the
provided iperf application, but when I run my own slightly modified code, it
sends exactly 32 packets every time and drops the rest. Ive tried changing
the number of udp_pcbs, pbufs and memory for pbufs all of which did nothing.
Has anyone encountered a problem like this? Any ideas what could be causing
this? Thanks