lwip-users

[lwip-users] tcp_tw_pcbs list corruption with rawapi. ideas?

From: Domen Puncer
Subject: [lwip-users] tcp_tw_pcbs list corruption with rawapi. ideas?
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 15:38:35 +0100

Hello!

Sometimes I get into this state:
(gdb) p tcp_tw_pcbs
$10 = (struct tcp_pcb *) 0x40006a58
(gdb) p tcp_tw_pcbs->next
$11 = (struct tcp_pcb *) 0x40006a58

(other times there are more of them in the list)

It happens once every few days, and might be correlated to switch on
the other end of ethernet cable being turned off.

I'm using lwip 1.3.1 with freertos (but all lwip/ethernet calls are from
one single task).

I don't even see how this could happen, I've checked relevant code, and
it seems ok. So I'm asking for any tips, ideas, comments on how can I
track this down.

        Domen