lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] will "NAT for lwIP" work with DHCP address mode?

From: Bandu
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] will "NAT for lwIP" work with DHCP address mode?
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 16:16:45 +0000

Hi Kieran,

I found http://www.sm.luth.se/~conny/nat/index.html (NAT for lwIP).

I just want to find out what is that for.
Am I right in thinking that implementation will enable my device to be able to accept connection from device with different subnets?

I understand that "NAT for lwIP" is not part of LWIP. But just wish some one might know what is that for.

regards,

Bandu

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 3:50 PM, Kieran Mansley <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, 2009-10-29 at 15:44 +0000, Bandu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> will "NAT for lwIP" work with DHCP address mode?

Assuming you mean "will lwIP work with an IP address that is given by a
NAT server", yes.

Kieran