lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.3.2-rc1 released

From: Lou Cypher
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.3.2-rc1 released
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 09:13:09 +0100

Hi Jim,

> See this thread in the archives for more background:
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lwip-devel/2009-03/msg00017.html
>
> Hope this helps!

Thanks, that helps yes, and avoids patching the lwIP sources, as I'm doing on
every new release I include in my project (...)

Though there's something needed on lwIP's side, or the conditionals on lines
151...195 of sys.h
------------------------------------
  #ifndef SYS_ARCH_PROTECT
  #if SYS_LIGHTWEIGHT_PROT
  #else
  #endif /* SYS_LIGHTWEIGHT_PROT */
  #endif /* SYS_ARCH_PROTECT */
would be there for no use.

Lou

Easily monitor multiple email accounts & access them with a click.
Visit http://www.inbox.com/notifier and check it out!