lwip-users

[lwip-users] how to cancel a netconn conncetion?

From: Bertrand Van Kempen
Subject: [lwip-users] how to cancel a netconn conncetion?
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 11:06:11 +0100

Hello,

I'm using the netconn API to implement a HTTP server.
All works fine but I don't found how to cancel the "netconn listening" to exit
properly in my application.
I tried to call netconn_close and netconn_delete but the working thread still
wait on netconn_accept(m_pConn);

Thanks in advance for your help,

Bertrand van Kempen

I do the following:

I initialize an TCP connection from the main thread:

m_pConn = netconn_new(NETCONN_TCP);

netconn_bind(m_pConn, IP_ADDR_ANY, 80)

netconn_listen(m_pConn);

and, from another thread I call the following in a loop:

while(m_bContinue)

{

struct netconn *newconn;

MTAL_DP("{");

newconn = netconn_accept(m_pConn);

if(newconn){

http_server_serve(newconn);

netconn_delete(newconn);

}

}

Then, I tried to do the following form the main thread:

m_bThreadContinue = false;

if(m_pConn)

{

netconn_close(m_pConn);