lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Checksum Incorrect caused by Concatenation

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Checksum Incorrect caused by Concatenation
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 15:19:22 +0000

On Tue, 2009-11-17 at 15:51 +0100, Hervé GARAT : Audemat wrote:
> So I would like to know if in yours applications, you are using this
> function and if the checksum is OK.

That code path in tcp_enqueue should be very common, so I think most
people will be using it, and we've not seen other reports of a checksum
error in this area.

I think perhaps more likely there is a threading error in your code that
results in list corruption (e.g. more than one thread active in the
stack at the same time), or a problem in the driver handling pbuf
chains.  I would check these out.

Kieran