lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip-1.3.2 and eCos

From: Bob Brusa
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip-1.3.2 and eCos
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 18:16:56 +0100

Hi
I have seen that many people are working with lwip version 1.3.2. I am still with 1.3.0 working with eCos using a port implemented by Simon Kallweit (Kudos and many thanks to him for this).

It seems updating this eCos-adapted lwip-1.3.0 to 1.3.2 is not too difficult - the files are the same, but there are several subtle changes. Example: type int becomes size_t under eCos and I am sure there will be many more "micro-problems". So the port could prove to become tricky and time-consuming.

Question: Has anybody already done this upgrade to lwip-1.3.2 on eCos? Clearly, it would be great to get a copy of it. Thanks and best regards
  Robert