lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwIP polling?

From: Chen
Subject: [lwip-users] lwIP polling?
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 11:19:18 -0500

Hi, there,

When lwIP was ported to AVR32, it was blended with FreeRTOS, so a lot of periodicall calling to lwIP is done behind the scene.

In my project, under certain condition, I need to suspend FreeRTOS for two seconds (interrupts are not disabled), but I want to continue to receive/send UDP packets during this time, so I think I need to call some APIs in lwIP so that it will handle the incoming packets.

Can anyone give me some pointers?

Thanks

Chen