lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP transmittion slow down after some time

From: kanprin
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP transmittion slow down after some time
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 16:51:54 -0800 (PST)

hi all.
thank you for your attention.
maybe there is a bug, but I'am not sure.
my lwip is 1.3.2
in tcp_out.c line 908(tcp_rexmit_fast()),it is said that
"
/* The minimum value for ssthresh should be 2 MSS */
if (pcb->ssthresh < 2*pcb->mss) {
"
but in tcp.c line 653(tcp_slowtmr()), it is
"if (pcb->ssthresh < pcb->mss) {
"
must it be the same as that used in tcp_rexmit_fast()?

I fixed so, but the problem still exist,though it has some effect, the speed
just fall down to the half.(it fall down to 1/4 before). the transmit speed
fall when pcb->ssthresh goes to the minimum num after some tcp
retransmission,then never recover.