lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Weird problems with CGI's and SSI

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Weird problems with CGI's and SSI
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 22:03:54 +0100

Bill Auerbach wrote:
How does the lwIP license work in this case?  This WEB server is included with
a port of lwIP and includes the original copyrights and acknowledgements of
lwIP from the original code.  In this case, can anyone legitimately/legally use
this http WEB server?
Why not? The BSD license allows using, changing and passing on the code with or without releaseing it... They left the original copyright in it so that's OK I guess.

However, I'd still favour them contributing back a better httpd than what we currently have...

Simon