lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] http server: receiving more than one packet

From: Bernhard 'Gustl' Bauer
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] http server: receiving more than one packet
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 10:37:07 +0100

Mike Kleshov schrieb:
I wrote a code that should cope with small packets. Now I like to test it. I
need a tool that let me adjust the packet size that is sent from browser to
LWIP. Does anybody know such a tool?

But you should be able to reduce the size of TCP packets by adjusting
TCP_MSS in lwipopts.h.

I don't want to reduce the outgoing packets size but the incoming. So I have to do something with the browser (Firefox) or windows (xp). I want the header to be placed in more than one packet.