lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Hardware - level for netif_remove()

From: Christian Steffen
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Hardware - level for netif_remove()
Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 07:58:05 +0200

I know this function. But this function don't call any hardware function stubs. When I add an Interface with netif_add() I refer a init routine and a input routine. For the AVR32 Port this are ethernetif_init() and ethernetif_input(). In the netif_remove() is no call to a similar ethernetif_remove().

In the Context of lwIP, FreeRTOS and AVR32 starts a thread, that puts the incomming data from MAC to the lwIP. And this task running along when I remove this Interface.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Steffen