lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP on big endian

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP on big endian
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 09:49:46 +0100

On Thu, 2010-06-10 at 08:29 +0100, Adam Fullerton wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm not having much success getting lwIP to work. Is any one using
> lwIP on a big endian processor?
>
> If so have you got TCP/IP to work? See attached image for more info.

It should work.  I vaguely recall a bug recently about something not
having its endianess converted properly in the stack, but can't recall
the details: a quick trawl through recent bugzilla entries (or a search
on lwip-devel) might show something up.

Which version and port of lwIP are you using?  It could be a bug in the
per-port macros that do the endian conversions.

Kieran