lwip-users

[lwip-users] TCP Flush

From: mgroups
Subject: [lwip-users] TCP Flush
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 08:57:21 +0200

Hello everyone,

is there a proper way to flush tcp? I'm already using the function tcp_output(), but it's not perfect.
First of all it doesn't flush immediately and secondly it seems like that tcp_output slows down the connection. That's not only because the packages gets smaller, but there is also a certain delay after I use tcp_output(). The other thing is, is it ok to call tcp_output() even if I have no data to send? The application I use decides for itself when if flushes and I don't have much influence about it.
I even tried to use the NO_DELAY flag, but that helps nothing.
Thanks for your help.
--

demmel products
Radnitzkygasse 43