lwip-users

[lwip-users] Simple HTTP client

From: Hans-Joerg Wagner
Subject: [lwip-users] Simple HTTP client
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 13:26:25 +0200

Hi all

I have to "tunnel" our proprietary data through HTTP for some reason (one reason: I heard the rumor, that some providers are blocking ports or even protocols).

I browsed through the mail archive. My question was already posted from other lwip user:

Does somebody have a simple HTTP client implementation supporting GET and POST request and the 200 OK response?

Remark: Other user were asked to refer to the httpd in the contrib/unix path. However this is definitely not a client implementation.

Regards
Hans-Joerg