lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] netconn_recv issue

From: am85
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] netconn_recv issue
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 01:29:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Kieran,
Thank you very much.

I'm trying to implement this code, but I have the same problem.

do
{
  netbuf_data(Buffer, (void *) &dataptr, &len);
  data = dataptr;

 if( strncmp(data, "GET / ", 4 ) == 0 )
 {
        /* Send home page: text only */
        netconn_write( RxConn, (char *)(file.data), file.len, NETCONN_COPY
);
 }

  else if( strncmp(data, "GET /image1.gif", 15 ) == 0 )
 {
        /* Send first picture */
        netconn_write( RxConn, (char *)(file.data), file.len, NETCONN_COPY
);
 }

else if( strncmp(data, "GET /image2.gif", 15 ) == 0 )
{
        /* Send second picture */
        netconn_write( RxConn, (char *)(file.data), file.len, NETCONN_COPY
);
}
} while(netbuf_next(Buffer) == -1);

Thanks to the previous answers.