lwip-users

[lwip-users] Simple TCP client using lwip API data types like netconn( )

From: Teckinal Greek
Subject: [lwip-users] Simple TCP client using lwip API data types like netconn( ) and netbuf( )
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 07:36:59 +0000

Hi,
can any one send me a sample code for implementing "Simple TCP client using lwip API data types like netconn( ) and netbuf( ) " so that my FPGA acts like a client and my PC as server, I have found some useful code for server but not for client. I just need to connect to the server and see that the connection has been successfully established with sever. Just a few steps would be great like netconn_connect(), once connected how can i check whether it is connected or not, if connected then I want to send a small string to the server so that i can display for example "Hello World".
Or just let me know what changes should I need to make in the server program so that it can run as a client. I have a basic understanding of how TCP IP works but when it comes to implementing I am still a newbie. I am bit struggling here with this problem for the past few days :-(
Thanks and Kind Regards,
Greek