lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Checking whether the client is connected to the Server

From: Teckinal Greek
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Checking whether the client is connected to the Server
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 13:28:55 +0000

Hi Kieran,
thanks for your reply :-)

This is how I am configuring netif

struct netif netif;

void lwip_setup(void)
{
    sys_sem_t init_sem;
    struct netif *netif;

    printf("Starting lwIP\n");

    // init tcpip thread and wait for it to finish booting.
    init_sem = sys_sem_new(0);

    tcpip_init(tcpip_init_done, init_sem);

    sys_sem_wait(init_sem);
    sys_sem_free(init_sem);

    netif = netif_ethernet_open(LWIP_1);

    netif_set_default(netif);

}

I think this part is fine, only I could not able to connect to the server. Feel free to ask any information you want.

Thanks and Regards,
Greek