lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] another reentrancy question

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] another reentrancy question
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 06:22:07 +0100

Am 23.11.2010 um 03:19 schrieb "shogun" <address@hidden>:

> .  Every time I stop it and
> it is not working properly, it is in the file tcp_in.c, the function
> tcp_input() and going between the two source lines below only:
>
> (line 180) for(pcb = tcp_active_pcbs; pcb != NULL; pcb = pcb->next) {
>

> (line 201) prev = pcb;

That's a relatively clear indication that the pcb list is corrupted. And below
you give the reason for this: you are accessing lwIP from the main task and
from interrupt level. I can only tell you again that this is NOT SUPPORTED. You
simply have to redesign your usage of lwIP to make sure it is not used at by
the main task and interrupt handlers at the same time!

Simon