lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP window update and TCP DUP ACK

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP window update and TCP DUP ACK
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 13:14:55 +0000

On Thu, 2010-11-25 at 22:18 -0800, deepaknaik wrote:
> Yes, We are getting this problem repeatedly.

Great.  It should be possible for you to try some of the things
suggested to debug where you're going wrong.

By the way: your messages are being held for moderation as you're
posting from an email address that is not subscribed to the list.  This
can result in delays (and extra work for me!).

Kieran