lwip-users

[lwip-users] PPP and ethernet, getting the IP and DNS addresses

From: Paul Archer
Subject: [lwip-users] PPP and ethernet, getting the IP and DNS addresses
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 15:37:06 +1100

Hi all,

I am running lwIP with two interfaces, 1 over PPP and the other over Ethernet.

Most probably both interfaces will run with automatic address
assignment (IPCP over PPP and DHCP over Ethernet).

Is there an API in lwIP to find out what IP address and DNS addresses
I am given for these two interfaces? I had a look on the wiki and
google and I didn't come up with anything.

--
----
Regards