lwip-users

[lwip-users] RTO issues

From: Chen
Subject: [lwip-users] RTO issues
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 14:44:44 -0500

No, it is not the combination of lwip and FreeRTOS that caused the RTO issue.

When I changed TCP_SND_BUF to 30000 on Nov 23, it should have worked, but somehow, AVR32 2.1's project management didn't realize which files were affected by this change, and didn't recompile the one necessary to affect the outcome of RTO, thus the following tests were meaningless, until I began to add debug codes here and there and finally I modified the right module and AVR32 compiled a good result!

To avoid such problem in the future, run AVR32->Project->Clean... instead of Build...

Again, thank you all for your suggestions and have a merry Christmas!

Chen

Chen wrote:
> Kieran, thanks for the reply
>
> I can't find TCP_SND_WND in lwipopts.h (see attachment)

I think that was a typo and Kieran meant TCP_SND_BUF (the send queue
limit in bytes). You might have to change TCP_SND_QUEUELEN (the send
queue limit in pbufs), too.