lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip with libcurl and memory corruption !

From: Prashant R
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip with libcurl and memory corruption !
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 21:56:52 -0800

I am currently running this on an embedded platform .
I am able to successfully send and receive HTTP using lwip  however I see some corruption when I repeat this operation  .

This consistently happens after around 4 iterations of this use case .

I am  looking for clues to debug this .  For libcurl I am using the easy api functions . I have also routed the socket calls in libcurl to use lwip socket functions .

I am suspecting if the state of lwip is not the same as it was before starting the transfer and if I am running into concurrency issues .

Is there a good starting  point to debug this ?

I see that the tcpip thread is still active after the first iteration of my use case . Is this as expected ?

Thanks