lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] upgrading to 1.3.0 from 1.2.0

From: paolo_alcantara
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] upgrading to 1.3.0 from 1.2.0
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 15:23:15 -0800 (PST)

Hi

Just read your thread:

Since you're using IAR and probably using compiler at highest optimization
level, try this:

arch\cc.h:

#define PACK_STRUCT_BEGIN _Pragma("pack(2)")
#define PACK_STRUCT_STRUCT
#define PACK_STRUCT_END _Pragma("pack()")

That fixed my problem when using #define ETH_PAD_SIZE 0

I'm using lwIP 1.3.1

Good luck

Paolo