lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP_LISTEN_BACKLOG setting problem

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP_LISTEN_BACKLOG setting problem
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 13:23:45 +0000

On Tue, 2011-02-22 at 18:47 +0530, Mrutyunjay wrote:
> If the *back_log* parameter specifies a negative value, the
> specified value will be ignored and zero will be used.

Please file a bug.  We are ignoring it if it's zero.  We should be
ignoring it if it's negative.  I'm not sure how complex this will be
internally to fix.

However, as others have pointed out, this shouldn't stop you restricting
the number of accepted connections to 1.  You just won't be able to
restrict it to zero.

Kieran