lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP and performance tools

From: Tyrel Newton
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP and performance tools
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 09:48:59 -0700

On 5/3/2011 9:38 AM, MaX wrote:
Hi Tyrel,

thanks for the fast reply. My target system is a POSIX environment, so this should make the problem easier. I though that the process of wrapping lwIP's socket layer would be more straightforward.
I will try to work on the iperf configuration files as you suggested.
I'm working with a FreeRTOS environment, so I would have had to make a lot of modifications to the iperf source code. If you have a POSIX environment, I think that iperf should be able to wrap around the lwIP sockets layer without too much trouble. The challenge will be if lwIP doesn't support the socket options that iperf requires, but I don't know much about lwIP sockets as I generally don't use it.

Tyrel