lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] add 2 netif for 2 ETH MAC´s to have 2 buffer pools

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] add 2 netif for 2 ETH MAC´s to have 2 buffer pools
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 14:53:30 +0200

"Noam weissman" <address@hidden> wrote:
> After straggling with the PERL scrip that converts the WEB pages to arrays
> I finally
> Made It... I modified it and now it is converting the data as it should
> be. Before the
> changes my browser complained on errors in images and script files.
>
> Attached please find my update.

a) Would you mind telling us what the problem was and how you fixed it? I'm too
lazy going through the diff right now...

b) The perl script is rather old, at least it's not really maintained, I guess.
I added a C program which does the same and should be portable accross posix
platforms (you have to compile it first, of course). I wasn't sure if I should
have deleted the perl script after adding the C program, but if it now doesn't
work, we should probably delete it... ?

c) Which version of lwIP and httpd are you using, anyway?

Simon