lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Implementing sys_arch on lwip 1.3.2

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Implementing sys_arch on lwip 1.3.2
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 21:07:35 +0200

Luca Ottaviano wrote:
I have only one remark: I guess that since you're developing a stack for
embedded systems you have a working port done on your reference
platform, don't you? Is it possible to include an 'official' working
port with the source code releases? That's because contributed ports
tend to lag behind and they are not aligned with the current version
best practices.

My development port is the win32 port in contrib. That one and the linux port should be pretty much up-to-date.

Of course, I do have a working port for the hardware I use at work, but adding this to the contrib module doesn't make any sense since we're using our own sys adaption layer, framework classes, etc. and are also using a custom built MAC, so the port would be of very little use for anybody else.

Simon