lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Bug in netconn_alloc?

From: Walter Saegesser
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Bug in netconn_alloc?
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 11:20:29 +0200

Hi Simon

> The macro sys_mbox_set_invalid() is (like the name says) supposed
> to set a pointer to an mbox to a known state so that we can later
> check if that pointer is valid (mbox created) or invalid (mbox not
created).

> E.g. if you defined sys_mbox_t to "void*", then you would
> #define sys_mbox_set_invalid(mbox) (*mbox = NULL)

Thanks for the instructions. I completely misinterpreted the use of
sys_mbox_set_invalid / sys_sem_set_invalid. I thought you just wanted to
invalidate a previously valid mbox or sem.
Does 'sys_xxx_free' also have to invalidate the the mbox or sem, i.e.
*mbox = NULL or is this always done by a call to xxx_set_invalid?

Regards
Walter
This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain
disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
[Delta Energy Systems]