lwip-users

[lwip-users] Reg: lwip 1.3 UDP - DNS strange behaviour

From: Soma Sundari
Subject: [lwip-users] Reg: lwip 1.3 UDP - DNS strange behaviour
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 19:12:54 +0530

Hi Friends,

I am very new to this tcp/ip protocol,

Now i am developing the project to resolve  DNS  ipaddress.But dns_gethostname return always error.udp does not call and i have invoked the dns_tmr and the i have called the dns_gethostname function aftre the checking the Netif_is_up function.But still it rueting error startment only..is ther any configuration i have to do except DNS,DHCP and UDP .please let me correct what I am doing wrong and where i did mistake

here with i have sent my api file for your suggestion

Please help me solve this issue..

Thanks and Regards,

Soms