lwip-users

[lwip-users] netconn_new (NETCONN_TCP) returns NULL

From: MaX
Subject: [lwip-users] netconn_new (NETCONN_TCP) returns NULL
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 15:29:51 +0100

Hi All,

I had a simple example working with the native API and I started to look to the Netcom API.
I wrote a small example that only do init_lwip and try to create a connection.
When I run the program the netconn_new(NETCONN_TCP) returns NULL. I used gdb to understand the problem and
I found out that the  TCPIP_APIMSG(&msg) call in netconn_new_with_proto_and_callback returns an error.

Can anyone give me an advise to resolve this issues?

Thanks a million,
MaX