lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] page complexity

From: rocco brandi
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] page complexity
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 14:29:16 +0100 (BST)

thanks for your help, Jim!

the problem was in the type of the diverse variables that refer to the length of files to send.

if the length variables are define u16_t or int, I can send up to 65k (u16_t means 16 bit->so length is 65535 max); in this case I can't send a file which is 85k (in fact the file was truncated). so I changed EVERY length variables in u32_t or long int and now everything works fine!

Rocco ^_^