lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] UDP-server not working!

From: Chris Williams
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] UDP-server not working!
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 09:46:04 +0100

Quoting Kai Parow-Souchon <address@hidden>:

Hey!

I'm trying to get a simple UDP-server to work on an LM3S8538 stellaris arm.

You talk about a server? A server sends data to something else. Looking at the code you seem to be trying to receive UDP data ie client!

Are you clear which one you are doing?

Chris.

TCP works great, but my UDP server initialized by:

pcb = udp_new();
udp_bind(pcb, IP_ADDR_ANY, 1338);

udp_recv(pcb, myUDPrcv, NULL);

always returns ICMP "destination unreachable (port unreachable)" messages when I try to send a package to it.

In die config file I only defined LWIP_UDP - is there anything else that needs to be configured?

I don't have any idea left to try...it's really simple but still doesn't work ;)

Any suggestions or anything I can try or have a look at are welcome,
Thanks,
Kai