lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip socket is stable

From: vincent cui
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip socket is stable
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 07:53:17 +0000

Kieran Mansley:

I create a task that will listen 8080 port and receive data from client. And I
use TCP tool to connect it and send data, it works well

But, I add to create a task that will listen 8081 port. After the first task
connect and work,, the second task cann't connect...

Why ?

Vincent

锘?Vincent Cui
Sr.Firmware Engineer
Mobile: +8613482482211
Tel: +86 21 34612525x6104
Fax: +86 21 34619770
E-Mail: address@hidden
Shanghai EnLogic Electric Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: 1104-1106, Building A, No.391, Guiping Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai,
200233
http://www.enlogic.com